To open a Self-Directed IRA, go to our Forms page or simply click “Forms.”
On our Forms page, under “Open An Account,” click on the type of retirement account you wish to open. This will open the account application kit in your web browser. Save this kit to your computer and then open it. This kit contains everything you need to establish an account with M2 Trust Services.
Note: Our forms use the Adobe PDF format. You will need to have a version of the Adobe Viewer on your computer. This is a free program and can be download by clicking the following link:
Our forms are fillable so you can type your information directly in the forms. Once completed save, print, sign and then mail to the address listed on the application form.
The following forms to be returned to M2 Trust Services:
- Adoption Agreement
- Beneficiary Election Form
- Transfer Request, if applicable
- Consent to Electronic Signatures
As an alternative, you can upload a scanned copy of the completed forms to us using our secure and encrypted web portal. Contact us at (888) 265-1225 and provide us with your email address and we will send you a secure link. When you receive our email simply click on the link and then drag and drop the scanned forms to the folder. We receive immediate notification that your new account paperwork has been uploaded.
Please keep in mind the following:
- The M2 Trust fee schedule is included in the IRA Account Application.
- Any missing information on the account application will delay account opening.
- Funding the account through a custodian to custodian transfer or 401(k) rollover may take several weeks to complete.