Here is a partial list of self-directed IRA frequently asked questions — and answers.  We’ll be updating this list on a frequent basis so bookmark this page and check back often.
M2 Trust Services LLC does not offer tax, legal or investment advice nor does it evaluate, endorse, promote or sell any investment sponsor or investment product.  Alternative investments are not FDIC insured and are subject to higher risk.